Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Fan Art Feature: Kalara Vadras by Rage-Halo

While we wait on more story to be written, I thought I'd feature some of the amazing art inspired by The Uncrucified!  I commissioned Rage-Halo on DA for a simple portrait of Kalara.  He surprised me with this full colored lovely!

I haven't quite defined the designs on Kalara's artifact flame pieces just yet, which made this a special treat to see what the artist did with them! I always imagined them appearing similar to the Indian matchlock weaponry I've seen with ornately styled panels in metal, wood, and shell.  For the curious, I've saved all the weaponry references for Kalara onto my story's board on Pinterest.

I think this green vest dress is becoming iconic for her as well. I'll have to play with a fully body shot of it sometime!

Go Favorite Rage-Halo's piece on DeviantART here.


EDIT: Rage-Halo did another gift art piece of Kalara I thought I'd add. So cool to see her doing the gun-fu I haven't had a chance to draw her doing yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment