Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Fan Art Feature: Koh and Kalara by Raeliyah

Camp NaNoWriMo has come around again for July and that means I'm doubly motivated to get working on The Uncrucified!  I've set a Camp NaNoWriMo goal for myself of editing, reading, and working on this story for a minimum 30 minutes every day.  I've already been massively productive, which you can see a blow by blow of my Camp NaNo progress over at my personal tumblr.

I've started on some really cool inspiration sheets for the setting I intend to share here, but until they're ready to share as a complete collection, enjoy another fan art feature of Raeliyah's work!  She did this fantastic portrait of Kalara wining and dining dignitaries with her merchant prince, Koh.  Most people don't know that they are actually one and the same person, but she cleverly convinced her Circle's Night Caste to pose as her alter ego to throw off her growing list of enemies.  

In a hilarious turn of events, the two are rumored to be lovers.  Talk about self-love!

I love Raeliyah's attention to detail with Kalara's gold makeup and fantastic outfit.  She even remembered to include Koh's glasses, which are a momento of Kalara's father.


No comments:

Post a Comment