Thursday, June 15, 2017

Open to the Public!

After much thought, I decided to switch this blog over to being accessible to the public!  Current readers, please be aware that your feedback can now be seen by everyone.

I decided it was much easier to send out updates about new chapters this way rather than having to use workarounds!  Now, there's a handy Subscribe by Email box in the sidebar where you can sign up to have this blog automagically email you when new posts go up.

The main reason I made this blog private in the first place was to learn how to manage a private feedback blog for when I want to do so for my original fiction.  But as I'm writing fanfiction here, there's no need to be so secretive.  Enjoy and feel free to link this to anyone else you think might be able to leave valuable feedback!

Also enjoy the sweet, sweet convenience of easy email updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment