Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Act 1 Wrap-Up!

Here we are at the end of Act 1!  Congratulations and thanks to those of you who made it this far!

The first part of Kalara's tale wraps up so neatly with her time in the South drawing to a close.  At this tidy port in the storm, I want to let this draft rest for a little while, gather reader feedback, and make sure that everything is ship shape before I move on to Act 2!

I also have many 2e rulebooks to re-read to start refining the lore, so I'll be doing that for a little while as well while you, my lovely readers, tear this thing to bits!

Where will we go from here?  For those who read the original memoir, you already know the immense change coming up for Kalara.  It's the time of her life where she'll truly learn who she really is, while also seeing the shades of who she will become.

I'm super looking forward to writing this next bit!  No doubt, it's going to be the most challenging part to write, as well.

For now, pat yourselves on the back. We've made it a 3rd of the way through!


No comments:

Post a Comment